Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ISO Internal Auditor is responsible for ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of a comprehensive internal audit system in relation to Company’s ISO certifications.
- Carrying out regular internal audits for company’s ISO certifications (ISO 9001,2015)
- Monitoring the audit cycle program to ensure it remains effective and up to date
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement of the requirements of these certifications
- Producing and submitting a full audit report on each audit undertaken
- Producing audit summary reports for each audit undertaken
- Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and corrective actions are assigned to the appropriate party
- Ensuring all follow-up actions are listed on the appropriate Action plan, and ‘Work In Progress’ comments are provided after an appropriate interval for each action until completion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct follow up audits / checks to monitor non-conformities and ensure other actions are completed
- Engaging with continuous knowledge development regarding each certification’s requirements, recommended best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Recommending appropriate changes as a result of the audit results to Company’s internal Management Systems for Quality, Environment and information Security where necessary.
- Taking minutes and producing a report for the annual management review meetings for Company’s ISO certifications.
- Conducting induction training to new joiners on Company’s ISO certifications
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates may send their CVs to
Closing Date: 28th March 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.