Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Business Analyst at ARB Apex Bank Limited is to enhance operations of the bank and the RCBs by designing, developing and implementing business software solutions and providing support to end-users.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Provide maintenance and support of business application systems of the bank to ensure timely roll out for use by RCBS.
- Train RCBs on business systems to ensure users can effectively run the systems.
- Liaise with consultants to roll out projects assigned to ensure they are completed on time and meet the Bank’s specifications
- Perform Close of Day activities to ensure the banking software is ready for use the next day and generate reports for submission to Applications Manager
- Resolve incidents logged in the SysAid and escalate unresolved issues to vendors to ensure they are addressed promptly.
- Provide support to users of software and applications used by the Bank/RCBS
- Apply patches and upgrade all business applications to correct errors and enhance the smooth use of the systems.
- Connect RCBs/Agencies to the Data Centre infrastructure in terms of setup configuration and implementation of business applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a first Degree in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional body will be an advantage.
- At least five (5) years post qualification experience in a banking environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of relevant IT Applications – MS SQL, HTMLS, C#, Oracle. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of the core banking software preferable Temenos T24
- Excellent networking and facilitation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees, including their contact telephone nos./e-mail addresses, should be forwarded to:
Finance & Administration Dept.
ARB Apex Bank Limited
P. O. BOX GP 20321
Closing Date: 5th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.