Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Information Security Officer at ARB Apex Bank Limited will assist the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to monitor and enforce information security policies to protect the bank’s computing infrastructure, networks and data whilst maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure protection of information assets.
- Implement key regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Review the security measures of networks, systems and applications to detect vulnerabilities.
- Remediate security incidents
- Provide guidance on information security topics, policies and controls.
- Participate in development and implementation of appropriate and effective mitigate identified threats and risks.
- Perform regular patch and access control management.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested regularly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a first Degree in Information Technology Computer Science Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- Membership of a recognized professional body will be an advantage.
- At least Five (5) years post qualification experience in a Banking environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of IT, process and control and strong understanding of risk and control frameworks such as (COBIT, ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI).
- Proficiency with Anti-Virus, HIPS, NAC, MFA, IDPS, Network and Database Firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform. Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing high volumes of logs and network data in support of incident investigations.
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (ie Android, iOS, Windows), SAN, Virtualization platforms.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills: Windows Server/Active Directory and Linux Programming or scripting background (Python, PowerShell, Shell/BASH, C#, C++, etc.) is a plus
- High level of integrity, analytical and result-oriented. Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be a team player and willing to continuously develop skills.
- Flexibility in working hours.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees, including their contact telephone nos./e-mail addresses, should be forwarded to:
Finance & Administration Dept.
ARB Apex Bank Limited
P. O. BOX GP 20321
Closing Date: 5th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.