Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Team lead of Brands & Marketing oversees the operations of all marketing and branding activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion, advertising).
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years in marketing and promotion
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Team player who is energized, eager and ready to roll-up their sleeves and do some pretty amazing innovation work.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of setting an agenda and soliciting alignment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, influence and motivate others in a highly collaborative matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.