Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Imperial is an African and European-focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions. With a focus on five key industries -healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals and industrial - we take our clients’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world.
Ranked among the top 30 global logistics providers and listed on the JSE in South Africa, we seek out and leverage new technology to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions.
Through our significant African footprint and international expertise, and with the support of our 25 000 people, Imperial’s purpose is to connect Africa and the world - and to improve people’s lives with access to quality products and services.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President: Digital & IT | Market Access and indirectly to the Managing Director: Worldwide Healthcare | Ghana, Managing Director: FMCL | Ghana and the Managing Director| Imperial Health Sciences | Ghana , the incumbent serves as the single point of contact for all Digital & IT requirements and demand for the respective operating companies. Accountable to ensure the delivery of the Digital & IT services to the operating companies, while managing the operating companies expectations, demand and building key relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key performance areas:
- To lead the effort to understand the specific operating companies needs and identify how best to meet those needs within Digital & IT
- Maintain demand processes for new proposals with overall responsibility for steering these proposals through the early phases of approval
- Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels
- Continuously research latest market and industry technology trends and provide a point of view to the operating companies on helping them achieve faster time to market/lower cost base based on the latest technology
- Aim to improve customer satisfaction, effectively control and forecast operating companies demands, govern and quality assure all Digital & IT activities delivered to the operating companies
Drive or Lead:
- Business requirements in respect of Digital & IT improvements within the operating companies
- The support/operations Digital & IT teams
- The creation of the IT budget for the operating companies and integrate it with the overall Digital & IT budget
- The performance of existing plans and Digital & IT systems in terms of contribution to operating companies objectives, functionality, stability and value for the operating companies
- Effort to analyse and research new and existing Digital & IT products, procedures, and/or workflow needs associated with operating companies systems
- Effort to work with operating companies to identify functional and technical requirements
- Effective Digital & IT decision making to achieve revenue, profitability and strategic goals in line with the operating companies strategic plans
- The capture and collation of the Digital & IT demand pipeline for the operating companies
- Prioritisation of Digital & IT demand and ensure that priorities are clearly understood
- Prioritisation of Digital & IT demand with stakeholders based on operating companies budget and resources, as well as Digital & IT budget and resources
- The exploitation of synergies within projects and/or programmes across the Digital & IT portfolio
- Supporting the sourcing strategy and decision making for resourcing and implementing new demand for business/function
- The identification of security risks and collaborates with the IT Security Executive to resolve these risks
- Tracking of SLAs, customer satisfaction and metrics for supported processes
- Effective management of scope, budget and expenses for IT within the operating companies
- Drive Digital & IT innovation initiatives in the operating companies
- That the demand is in line with agreed Digital & IT investment and operating plans
- Effective document control for operating companies Digital & IT process documentation
- The quality capturing and collating of business requirements to ensure that Digital & IT deliver on what the operating companies wants
- Systems performance and quality is aligned to the agreed SLAs between the operating companies and Digital & IT
- Efforts to create and maintain a portfolio of technology projects for the operating companies
- The review of the project portfolio and proactively ensure all lagging projects have contingency and solutions
- Reporting of operational suppliers’ performance against the agreed SLAs
- Continuous monitoring of operational suppliers to ensure agreed service levels are being met for Digital & IT related suppliers
- Participation in Digital & IT governance structures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Establish and/or assist in:
- A standardized approach to the way in which customer feedback is handled and resolved
- Supporting the operating companies with continuous development, learning and improvement
- Managing the IT asset base to ensure assets are fully utilised and the full life-cycle value is achieved
- Resolving gaps between new and existing operating companies processes and applications
- Insights and create strategies to improve customer satisfaction and performance at the operating companies, share strategies with other businesses / functions
- Gathering requirements and drafting use cases for all demand coming from the operating companies
- Advising/quantifying the value that can be gained from the demand that the operating companies is raising
- All DIGITAL & IT governance, processes and procedures,
- All corporate governance, processes, procedures, and statuary, legal and other requirements
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science or BSc (Hons) Information Systems Technology or BCom (Hons) Informatics
- ITIL Foundations
- Management Development Programme Business Relationship Management Professional (Desirable)
- Up to 8 years of experience in managing relationships with internal business/functional customers with relevant experience in IT Business Relationship Management
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Business Functional Knowledge
- Technology Trends
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Strong prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Business Needs Analysis
- Technology Strategy Formulation
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.