Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is a customer-facing role, providing technical support required to ensure Vodafone Ghana meets and exceeds the contractual service commitments for outsourced customized solutions. This key role is to oversee the incident handling of problem issues, working closely with the customer, account teams and external service providers.
This position requires the ability to translate technical solutions into non-technical terms for delivery to the customer, identifying root causes and preventative measures for complex issues in a network environment. This position additionally requires interfacing with Senior managers and their teams to secure products and services. This position requires ownership of problems, supporting design and implementation of new solutions, as well as training/supporting HR and network management teams.
Overall responsible for securing products and services, management of the Network Infrastructure and Office IT assets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with Global Security teams to work on security threat and industry advisories.
- Liaise with cross departmental groups to drive Security policy awareness across the business
- Conduct Information security awareness trainings for all new joiners while ensuring continuous Information security training for existing employees
- Direct and work closely with 3rd party providers including internal service providers. Escalating within Vodafone and/or 3rd parties as needed to ensure customer SLA targets are met.
- Work with other Business Team to align security policy with standards.
- Own and drive security policy remediation opportunities through the core network business
- Identify, create and manage security programs to enhance the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of VF Ghana services
- Ensure DLP compliance across the entire organisation.
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Security awareness and culture
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Qualification
- BSc, MIS, HND and/or Professional Qualifications good to have: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCNA, CCNE
- Minimum of 3 years of broad work experience including network/system administration, engineering and security
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in network and system design, access control and implementation
- Ability to combine technical skills with an understanding of business needs to successfully protect assets
- Strong technical and process experience required to address cross functional requirements.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.