Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Accra : SAP Super User, MM & Workflow - Gold Fields GhanaSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Gold Fields Ghana is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced individual to the position of SAP Super User – Materials Management (MM) & Workflow. Reporting to the Unit Manager – Commercial Systems, the successful candidate will provide guidance, relevant training and solutions to SAP business process owners and end-users.
- Support the materials management function by providing input to the development and review of systems, policies, procedures, guidelines
- Provide identified end-users with appropriate technical training and assistance to optimise usage of the business application software
- Participate in testing, system implementation and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and future SAP MM roadmaps
- Manage incidents, problem and change processes in the materials management domain.
- Monitor technical workflow logs and error reports within the SAP MM module
- Keep workflow transparency by providing log analysis and detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentations in SAP MM
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience within the mining industry as a functional specialist, with knowledge in master data and business processes
- Proven track record in implementation, customization, and maintenance of SAP MM module
- Clear and concise interaction and communications with individuals and groups at all levels
- Excellent business acumen and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Motivated to work in an independent manner, managing the deliverables allocated
- Demonstrated ability in technical problem solving and failure analysis
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s licence and site driving permit
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.