Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Information Technology Manager (F)
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
- Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platforms, systems, infrastructure and software for the
- Assist in the development and maintenance of IT database for the
- Ensure regular maintenance of network connectivity.
- Manage the Commission's website and update information.
- Train staff on relevant IT systems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Information Technology Systems.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work relating to publicity of the Commission.
- Computer literacy in MS Office and other software packages is an advantage.
Duty Post: Accra, Head Office
How To Apply
All Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
The closing date of application is 1st April, 2021
Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P.O.BOX GP 630
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.