Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Short-Term Development Policy Analyst (E)
The Fisheries Commission is looking for qualified Ghanaians to perform Short-Term Consultancy Services as follows:
- Assist in the Review and Formulation of a new Fisheries Sector Development Policy Framework.
- Conduct Quantitative Fisheries Sector Growth Analysis and advise the Executive Director on Policy Options to be implemented to accelerate the development of the Sector.
- Assist in the development of a New Fisheries and Aquaculture Growth Model for the Transformation of the Fisheries Sector.
- Conduct periodic Research on Topical Fisheries and Aquaculture related issues that underpin the growth potentials of the sector.
- Train officers on Quantitative Policy Design, Analysis, Development Planning
and Development Resource Allocation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct research on the current untapped growth potentials of the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector, and advise the Executive Director on feasible growth inducing options to be taken.
- Assist the Commission to develop sector specific performance measurement (M&E) tools.
- At least a Master's degree (from a recognised university) in (i) Economics (with sound background in Economic Policy Analysis, Development Modelling, Econometrics & Statistics), or (ii) Development Policy & Planning (with focus on Quantitative Policy Analysis, and Development Performance Measurement).
- Knowledge in Econometric & Quantitative Policy Analysis softwares is an advantage
- At least a minimum of to years working experience in Development Policy and Planning related fields in the Public Sector.
How To Apply
All Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
The closing date of application is 1st April, 2021
Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P.O.BOX GP 630
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.