Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Assistant Accounts Officer (D)
The successful applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
Duties and Functions
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the day-to•day general accounting
- Receive and process payments.
- Collect data for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Make entries in the books of accounts and record information.
- Collect data for the preparation and review of sector budget and perform other accounting duties.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- First Degree / HND from a recognised institution.
- Must have completed a one-year compulsory National Service.
- At least, three (3) years accounting working experience in a public or private
- Must be literate in the use of accounts softwares and Microsoft Office.
Duty Post: The successful applicant will work at Regional and District levels.
How To Apply
All Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
The closing date of application is 1st April, 2021
Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P.O.BOX GP 630
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.