Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Administrative Assistant (C)
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
- Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
- Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential
- Assist in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission.
- Draft memos for senior officers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience
- Higher National Diploma / Diploma in Business Administration or related field. A least 1 - 2 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
- Computer literacy in MS Office and ability to digitise records and documents are basic requirements.
Duty Post: Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo,Oti,Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Regions.
How To Apply
All Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
The closing date of application is 1st April, 2021
Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P.O.BOX GP 630
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.