Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual who will assist in the management of the day-to-day running of the company's clinic and patient services to ensure the provision of good level of health care to employees.
- Provide basic nursing care and plans to clients in consultation with the physician •
- Supervise the cleanliness of the clinic
- Prepare dressing equipment,sterilize instruments,equipment and supplies
- Identify and educate staff and dependants on topical health issues
- Keep an inventory of disposable items and maintain stock levels
- Administer medications as prescribed by the Medical doctor
- Provide occupational health service and first aid to staff at the clinic and on site Manage clinical records at the OPD and supervise the compilation of monthly reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must possess knowledge in nursing methods, techniques, principles, practices, local laws and regulations and medical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be a good team player
- Ability to prepare reports
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft office
- Good first degree in Nursing and a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience OR Diploma/SRN or equivalent certificate recognised by the Nursing and Midwives Council
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience Most possess a valid certification or a current licence/PIN to practise as a registered nurse
- Knowledge of Occupational Health will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to
Closing date for submission of applications: March 31, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.