Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To formulate and implement work plans which drive the BSG’s Strategic Plan in the assigned Regions to increase sales, resource mobilization and membership; and ensure operational efficiency and cost control in the overall management of Regional offices.
- Develop the managerial and leadership skills of Regional Managers to reflect the Society’s Values
- Work closely with Regional Managers and collaborate with respective Heads of Department to develop strategies and plans to increase distribution, fundraising and membership in the Regional Offices.
- Coordinate and prepare accurate and timely reports on regional operations for informed decision-making and evaluation of objectives.
- Provide management support to Regional Oversight Committees.
- Standardize regional operations processes and procedures and ensure compliance with BSG policies and regulations.
- Evaluate current and proposed systems and implement changes as and when necessary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide leadership in stakeholder engagement programmes/events and fundraising activities.
- Monitor stakeholder satisfaction by evaluate programmes/events and propose corrective measures to improve customer service at Regional Office.
- Support Regional Managers to achieve financial objectives by forecasting requirements, reviewing annual budget, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Guide Regional Managers in handling administrative issues and enforce accurate records keeping practices.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or relevant field with minimum of 8 - 10 years relevant work experience at management level.
- A professional qualification in a relevant field of study is necessary.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent in one or more Ghanaian languages.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to design and implement control systems to correct deviations.
- Strong Planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of Integrity- being truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
- Good knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations.
- Meticulous - Pays attention to detail
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.