Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of a local food processing business unit. The General Manager's responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing employees, and establishing policies to promote upstream, midstream, and downstream activities of the firm.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design objectives, strategies and policies for growth and profitability
- Ensure employees work productively and professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for the Directors
- Ensure staff follow health and safety regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role with at least 5 years of
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, or related field in food processing.
- Additionally, must have attained a postgraduate degree in a similar field above or MBA in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or Marketing.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
How To Apply
Persons interested in any of the positions should please email their resume to:
or send by post addressed to:
P.O. BOX UP 1379,
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON FRIDAY, 26TH MARCH, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.