Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Petrosol Ghana Limited, a reputable Oil Marketing Company (OMC) seeks to recruit a career-focused, energetic, self-motivated, experienced, results-oriented top-notch sales-driven person with engineering background to take up the role of LUBRICANTS MANAGER.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Status: Full time
The purpose of this role is to manage the lubricants business as a strategic business unit and making the PETROSOL lubricants market leaders and significant contributors to the company’s profitability. Thus, will be accountable for sales volume, revenue, profit and business relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify major corporate consumers of lubricants and sign them on as customers and consumers of PETROSOL lubricants.
- Manage the relationship by providing sound technical advice to B2B customers on efficient lubricants usage.
- Leverage existing structures and build capacity of existing staff to increase B2B lubricants sales.
- Prepare technical proposals and make presentations to potential B2B clients directly or at exhibitions or tradeshows on PETROSOL lubricants
- Monitor and ensure consistent supply of lubricants to clients
- Monitor and ensure prompt payment for lubricants supplied, per commercial terms.
- Leverage the brand strength and drive sales through our fuel stations.
- Support the retail sales team by training and equipping them with lubrication and forecourt lubes sales skills.
- Train and equip lube bay service technicians on lubrication and vehicles servicing skills.
- Assist in setting sales targets for each station and motivate retail staff to continually meet set targets.
- Set standards for the lube bays operations and monitor for compliance.
- Train and equip distributors and their staff with the requisite skills to sell the lubricants
- Manage distributors recruitment process and ensure that the right persons are recruited and also handle their onboarding.
- Develop a model or template for setting distributors sales targets for distributors
- Ensure distributors meet sales target and also pay promptly and accurately for products supplied to them.
- Support distributors with sales promotions and sales activation activities
- Motivate distributors to excel.
- Responsible for forecasting demand for the various products and providing projected lubricants requirements for prompt production and shipment.
- Must also ensure that the right forecast figures are provided to avoid over-stocking
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for quick processes of customers’ orders for approval
- Responsible for ensuring that orders are processed based on approved terms of trade.
- Will liaise with Supply Chain Department for the expeditious delivery of approved orders.
- Provide technical advice to management on new lubrication technologies as well as lubricants storage and distribution.
- Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Qualification and Work Experience
- An Engineer with at least a first degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with considerable practical experience.
- A postgraduate qualification in marketing or professional qualification in sales, marketing and finance will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years successfully selling lubricants and at least 3 years in senior leadership roles.
- Proven success in leading and developing sales in a large geographic region and with successful market penetration outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge in lubrication or how lubricants work
- Practical knowledge of machinery and how it operates
- Has advanced skills in storage, distribution and handing of lubricants
- A respected player with street and market credibility and well established networks.
- Excellent multiple stakeholders and customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships.
- Experience in trade marketing or B2B marketing
- Must hold valid driver’s license
Other Personal Qualities, Attributes and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural salesperson with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Basic knowledge and practical understanding of financial data and information
- Proven ability to plan and execute
- Highly analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Proven strategic thinking and perspective
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Results-oriented and highly motivated.
- Energetic and field oriented
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Sound negotiation skills, with a sense of fairness.
- Must be safety conscious and have respect for the physical environment
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Age: Less than 40years
Remuneration/Benefits Package: Very attractive and competitive.
How To Apply
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in the above role, kindly submit your CV and application to:
Closing Date: 22nd March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.