Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, uses operational business knowledge to make tactical/operational decisions and coordinate the movement of equipment, materials, and personnel within a Natural Work Area (NWA) in day to day operations.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of individuals performing job/resource planning roles.
- Validates job proposals and reviews requirements versus available resources.
- Assesses service delivery requirements for each job within assigned NWA.
- Coordinates the engagement and use of third party services and equipment within assigned NWA’s.
- Utilizes technical and/or operational expertise to provide service delivery solutions for customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Orders equipment specific to customer specifications/job requirements.
- Communicates job specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff.
- Creates Sales Orders pursuant to contracts and pricing agreements for both scheduled and call out jobs.
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities.
- Interfaces and works effectively with field operations pursuant to service quality, employee development, worksite safety, and process improvement processes and issues.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton field operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.