Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Service Specialist I, Surface Well Testing - HalliburtonEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs all phases of the rigging up and down of Surface Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of wellbore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Testing and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages.
- Routinely works in more than one type of well site (onshore and offshore) and base camp as assigned by Service Coordinator.
- Regularly works within other Testing and Subsea Product Service Lines (PSL).
- Coordinates and oversees SWT PSL functions at the well site and field camp.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including rig site surveys, equipment set up, well site direction, and customer-related support activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the activities relative to maintaining, setting up, testing, and operating equipment at the customer location and field camp.
- Operates and maintains SWT service line equipment.
- Provides basic customer reports.
- Mentors and trains lower level Service Operators in areas of expertise.
- May be designated to become an Assessor for junior SWT personnel.
- Monitors instruments and performs necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job.
- Consults with customers concerning services and products, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and assures customer satisfaction with results.
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and monitors compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Conducts pre-job toolbox safety meetings, reviews and verifies job plan with customer representative and manages any changes required, checks and verifies equipment as per job plan, completes all job documentation to include: Job Ticket, Job History Report, CV Metrics/KPI, Job Log, Job Summary etc., and demonstrates understanding of basic reservoir – i.e., BHP, BHT, Hydrocarbon phasing, Gas & Oil Flow Measurements as well as an understanding of separator troubleshooting.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and 4 years of SWT experience.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must meet the minimum competency requirements for the Service Operator II – SWT.
- Must be knowledgable in most aspects of Testing & Subsea (SWT) service line in the local area.
- Must be able to interpret Schematics.
- Must be able to visually identify various ancillary equipment and assemblies as used in basic well test and explain function of each.
- Must be able to pressure test equipment safely.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must be able to explain the function of the mobilization documentation.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Good reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Must be able to explain the local Halliburton Management System (HMS) process for Prepare Resources.
- Must be able to use Correction, Prevention and Improvement (CPI) System to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement.
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and navigate HalWorld is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.