Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months.
GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT 2021
The purpose of the graduate traineeship program is to foster excellence in young graduates and nurture future potential leaders by equipping them with the requisite competences and confidence to take up greater professional accountabilities in their respective fields of study or discipline.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Graduate Trainees will be attached to the resettlement project team for training and development.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and environmental policies.
- Assisting in community mobilisation and engagement.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, team-building events and taking minutes.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other team members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Completing fieldwork activities on time.
- Submit a report at the end of the graduate traineeship programme.
- Minimum qualification of first Degree in Development Planning, Community Development, Agriculture, Communications, Integrated Development Studies, Sociology, GIS, and related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent research capabilities
- Good human relations and community mobilisation skills
- A positive attitude and mindset.
- Must have completed National Service and possess a National Service Certificate
- Medical fitness for the position and the environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.