Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Field Service Technician IV, Ghana
- Produce expertise to technical teams on new and reworked TechnipFMC products (equipment and tools).
- Act as a technical subject matter expert within the technical teams and work with customers in proactively understanding their needs and requirements.
- Provide technical support and services of company products in safe and timely manner that adhere to quality and reliability requirements that enable our customer's success.
- Provide customers with detailed engineer ing, planning and onsite execution of services for installation, intervention, refurbishment and maintenance of Technip FMC subsea and topsides equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, having a strict adher ence to procedures and processes technical and policy compliance.
- Demonstrate an increasing ability to trouble shoot and solve problems and overall project challenges independently. Responsible for safe and high-quality service.
- Attend relevant training courses related to specific discipline.
- Responsible to make sound technical decisions based on logical reasoning and analysis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
- Installs, tests and repairs new and reworked TFMC products (equipment and tools).
- Handles customer comments, requests and complaints.
- Provides sales support ensuring the customer is fully informed of all aspects of the job.
- Completes Field Service Orders (FSO) and Field Spare Parts Tickets (FSPT) and accountable for the timely submission of these and other revenue generating documents.
- Assures all quality issues and documentation (equipment and procedural defects) is communicated and sent back to Service Management.
- Completes field documentation after the completion of each service job.
- Provides "Project Support" as required, handles project issues as they arise which eliminates downtime.
- Prepares and completes safety related documentation. Pursues safe work practices.
- Leads others in completing tasks in accordance with procedures and applicable codes and/or standards.
- May serve as the on-site supervisor to the field service crew and for reporting back to service management.
- Assists as needed with the development of procedural requirements for current and future jobs.
Qualification & Requirement:
- University degree in Engineering or related field; must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Field Service Technician role.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following fields: electrical: subsea equipment: hydraulics equipment; mechanical equipment and tools; structural steel.
- Ability to read, understand drawings and perform complex calculations.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot, explain and teach others about technical tools and instruments required to perform duties.
- Knowledge of theories, practices and accept ed internal business processes and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.