Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an agile and strategic quality professional to join the team as a Quality Laboratory Coordinator. In this role, you will report directly to the Food Safety & Quality Manager where you will manage the entirety of the Quality Laboratory within the plant as well as operations interphase between Industrial & Supply Chain, and Research & Innovation.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
Ideally you should have
- Strong knowledge of Quality & Food safety management and laboratory management systems
- Working knowledge of Food Safety legislation
- Good verbal and writing communication skills and ability to communicate and coach at all levels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, pro-active, and inquisitive
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market.
We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
Challenged to join us, apply until March 19, 2021.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.