Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Trace Genomics has developed the first analytics engine that learns as it maps the living soil. Founded in 2015 to serve the farming community, Trace Genomics helps growers maximize the value of every acre. The company is building the largest, most actionable body of soil intelligence, making thousands of growers experts on what’s underground. Working collaboratively across the agriculture ecosystem, Trace Genomics helps growers optimize costs, manage risk and protect their soil. Headquartered in Silicon Valley—led by industry veteran Dan Vradenburg and founded by two female PhDs from Stanford University—Trace Genomics is having a meaningful impact on the future of food.
- Help Agronomists and growers with soil sampling design and results interpretation; allowing them to leverage Trace Genomics' soil biology and chemistry data to help them achieve their goals.
- Train and educate on soil science for both technical and non-technical customers in a way that transforms complex science into actionable agronomic recommendations.
- Design and coordinate the execution of field trials which may include soil sampling, tissue testing, yield collection, etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build trust and confidence with our retailer and grower customers to ensure genuine, long-lasting partnerships.
- Advocate within Trace Genomics for product enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Oversee all aspects of complex, multi-dimensional projects to ensure that milestones are met and scientific credibility is maintained.
- Create project timelines, scope requirements, and set expectations to keep all projects on track and ensure on-time delivery of results.
- Keep meticulous project documentation, including sampling plans and schedules, agronomic decisions, meeting notes, and customer information.
- Collaborate with the Computational Science Team to assist with data analysis.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with large teams of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Travel 30-40% of the time (when possible), primarily in AZ, CA, OR, and WA.
- MS or PhD degree in Agronomy, Agroecology, Crop Science, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, or Viticulture.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated understanding of soil nutrient cycling and their environmental drivers, plant pathology, and farming best practices.
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability to synthesize and interpret agronomic data, and design effective experiments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Personal Attributes Include
Committed to our core values: Customer-Driven, Scientific Integrity, Creative Problem Solving, Diversity & Inclusion, and Fearless Determination
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.