Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an organization that delights our customers by eliminating their pain points regarding information management with solutions powered by the best in kind processes, technologies, talent and attitudes whilst remaining a socially responsible, profitable and enduring corporate citizen
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer who will work on modernizing, maintaining, and/or extending a code base of modern Asp.Net Web applications and web APIs. You will also be responsible for reducing complexity, maintaining unit tests, creating integrations, and/or adding new features.
Daily tasks will include algorithm development; systemlevel problem solving; writing highquality, nonduplicated, and documented code; database schema design; and implementing complex controls such as tabbed interfaces.
You will create pixelperfect implementations of mockups provided by our designers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Selecting libraries and tools for improving accuracy, improving DevOps processes, and/or implementing new features
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Architecture direction of the solution from database to front end
- Proficient understanding of web verbs, JSON and XML protocols, style sheets, and other web techniques
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ classic, .Net Core and .Net 5.0+
- Experience with singlepage apps and dynamic DOM modifications
- Writing tests unit tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Proficient knowledge in any modern enterprise grade relational database management system such as (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Understanding of scaling with stateless techniques
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.