Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Health Matters Eatery (H.M. Eatery) is a food and beverage business specializing in healthy meals. Our business goal is to serve clients with healthy meals in a healthy environment.
Health Matters Eatery now has three (3) branches with possibility of additional outlets coming onboard soon. As our operations become complex in a competitive industry, we need the services of a General Manager to coordinate, oversee and facilitate operations of the business across the 3 restaurant branches.
The incumbent will be expected to:
- Maintain daily contacts with the Managers and Supervisors of the branches to ensure smooth business operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate activities of the branches to ensure consistency in policies and practices.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, retention and training.
- Ensure that the finances of the branches are kept in order and deposits made to company accounts as required.
- Oversee bulk purchases for the three branches.
- Oversee publicity and promotions related activities of the brand H.M Eatery.
You will have access to a company vehicle and a driver to facilitate your work. The incumbent must be willing to work flexible hours.
Negotiable based on experience. We also pay SSNIT contributions.
Required Skills or Experience
Key Qualities Expected
- Effective Planning and coordination skills.
- Ability to think fast and respond to issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Exhibit maturity and tact in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Minimum HND from a recognized institution. A university degree advantage.
- Practical Industry knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.