Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Our Ghana office based in Accra is looking to hire an Assistant Mooring Master on a Permanent basis.
The Successful Candidate
As Assistant Mooring Master (Offshore Operations) you will be responsible for –
- The connection and disconnection of Assist Tugs to the Tankers
- Determine range of docking Tanker during berthing operations to the FPSO/Calm Buoy
- Oversee and direct Tanker crews for the hawser connection of Tankers to the FPSO/Calm Buoy during company operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be capable in inspection and determination of Offtake cargo lifting gears. Ensure all equipment required for carrying out export operations is correctly serviced, maintained and in good working order for conducting offloading operations
- Gas Testing of cargo tanks on arriving Tankers
- Communications between Tanker deck and cargo hose handling support vessel for Hose handling operations
- Cargo hose connection and disconnections for crude oil Tankers loading operations
- Supervise and direct international crews for Hawser and hose operations
- Assist in Inspection and Vetting of Tankers while in operation.
- Contributes to the submission of the post-offtake Vetting report
You will have a minimum qualification of Deck Officer and have served as a Chief Officer on Ocean going vessels. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and you will also be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge and experience of the Oil trade
- Dangerous Cargo Endorsement/Tanker Safety is ideal
- Offshore experience on supply vessels would be advantageous
- Analytical, Personable
- Must be physically and mentally fit to be able to direct personnel in an offshore environment
- Motivated person who can aspire to the highest level in the Marine oil and gas sector
- Effective Communicator – verbal and written
- Able to work in a multi-National environment
- Proven ship handling skills would be advantageous, training will be provided
- HSE aware and leads by example
- Technically and commercially credible
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.