Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES REQUIRED
- Takes a holistic approach to designing and implementing the territory sales model, considering the entire system in the organization from top to bottom and how sales are impacted.
- Designs territory sales planning framework from; sales presentations, market and territory workplans, input into recruitment strategy, compensation structures and hold training team to account.
- Establishes a coaching culture amongst local field sales management enabling continuous improvement, driving the retention of sales associates.
- Increases team productivity by installing field practices, meetings, 121s and quality improvement feedback session.
- Works closely with members of local team and Global specialist teams, translating sales strategy into tactics and the consistent implementation of best practices across territories.
- Responsible for sales related communications across the business.
- Improves and increases sales associate performance and increased conversion.
- Defines and communicates business’s KPIs and targets to all salespersons
- Plans and forecasts KPIs across (sales volume, quality of sales, channel activity related indicators, channel incentives, subs acquisition costs, etc.).
- Measures and evaluate sales data to predict outputs vs. react to outputs.
- Ensures financial plans, actual, budgets and forecasts are integrated into operational planning cycles.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assess key risks and opportunities and proactively address budget deviations/ recommend corrective actions.
- Provide in-depth analysis on performance / improvement recommendations
- Daily communication of Associate / Team Leader performance to track MTD performance
- Identify changes in acquisitions numbers and ensure actionable tasks are carried-out, together with measurement of their success
- Responsible for identifying cost reduction opportunities with proper recommendations to reduce Cost of Acquisition
- Develops channel reports / share gaps per region and city and drive initiatives to increase market share.
- Post-mortem analysis for all launched initiatives to control our cost versus claimed revenue.
- Analyzes patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- Engages marketing ensuring BTL activities are targeted and support territory go to market plans.
- Supports the Country Manager in business development activity as directed, particularly where it relates to developing already deeply integrated partnerships.
THE CANDIDATE – SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years professional working experience in sales in senior manager level role within field / territory sales
- Proven Field Sales operations and territory planning experience
- BA in business administration, sales, statistics, mathematics, or Masters preferable
- Deep understanding of people and data with a high level of commercial acumen and an understanding of consumer bases
- High emotional intelligence with superior levels of self-awareness, personal resilience, and the ability to relate to others and adapt approach as the situation requires
- Proven understanding of direct sales field operations
- Ability to multi-task and effectively run a number of projects simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Urgency when working, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- An eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Excellent communicator, ability to make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Can set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Maintain a positive morale with a professional attitude
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.