Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities. Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
We're looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team and thinks customer experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the job
- Design, build and maintain APIs and tools that power Esoko's suit of applications.
- Communicate your designs to fellow engineers.
- Understand the data that power our applications, and be able to propose appropriate data models for new features.
- Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications.
- Provide secure and seamless integration of Esoko's applications to our SaaS partners.
- Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes
Required Skills or Experience
- Expertise in any of the following languages (nodejs,Java,python)
- Experience with developing scalable and secure APIs
- Strong knowledge of postgres db, mongodb and elastic search, rabbitmq
- Strong knowledge of microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of application monitoring
- Experience with Docker Ecosystem
- familiarity with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging.
- Good knowledge of Linux platform
- 3+ Years of Development experience building backend solutions.
- Experience building financial system is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.