Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Stores Assistant - Expro GroupSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Stores Assistant to join the Supply Chain team based in Takoradi.
The successful candidate will operate the stores function as per QMS procedures. There will be responsibility for the day to day organisation and operation of the stores and security of spares, goods and materials contained in the stores.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Organise the operation and security of the stores.
- Liaise with the Operations department and workshop supervisor with regard to activity levels and demands for operational equipment to ensure allocated resources are in place
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Action receipt and issue of spares
- Update the computerised stock control system daily showing transactions used to maintain a cost-effective level.
- Undertake weekly stock checks.
- Action the requisitioning of spares and consumables on a daily basis to maintain stock levels.
- Encourage and develop inter-company / inter-base co-operation at all levels. Look at resource sharing thus enabling the region and the group to meet its contractual obligations.
- Maintain an active participation in improving the quality and HSEQ management system and bring to the attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that requires their attention.
- Participate and attend regular meetings to discuss operational base issues and share updates on latest company policies, structure, future plans, technologies and safety related topics.
- Ensure general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe, clean working environment and that COSHH regulations are observed in the area.
- Maintain the filing system for stores documentation.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with manager on any concerns
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Previous storekeeping experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or similar software package preferred
CONTINUE READING BELOW
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin the essence of Expro
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.