Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Subsea Operator to join the Subsea team based in Takoradi.
The successful candidate will work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out subsea operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
- Liaise with client’s representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and subsea operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Experience preferable within subsea field
- Formal technical qualification
- Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment is an advantage
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.