Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our purpose at Vodafone Ghana is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
- To safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Strategic Accounts through comprehensive account planning and opportunity management.
- To meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning & Control
- Provide account data to the Corporate Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
Supplier and third parties
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications licence provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
Leadership and teamwork
- Leadership of a virtual account team to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer, and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Ghana Business Solutions Sales.
- Identify sales training and development needs, managing skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
- Key stakeholder management
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- High integrity & confidentiality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Update of pipeline management tool (Opus) and preparation of weekly sales report
- Preparation of proposals to customers
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Sales and Marketing, Commerce, Finance or other related subjects
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions environment (preferably in Telecoms) or FMCG
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate/Government sector.
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses
- Ability to effectively represent Vodafone Business Solutions (VBS).
- Ability to lead and manage a corporate account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
- Ability to understand the needs of employees and to apply best practice people management techniques to ensure a motivated and productive work force.
- Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment in enterprise solutions.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.