Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client is a leading engineering and construction company with world-class capabilities and expertise cutting across the complete value chain in diverse disciplines structural steelwork, mechanical equipment, electrical & instrumentation, piping & platework project work and heavy lifting equipment rental. Our client provides integrated project solutions to customers in the Oil and Gas, Mining.
Petrochemical, and Infrastructure Sectors. The operations of the company span across Africa. Our client in currently looking for a value-driven, experienced professional to the role of:
Group Finance and Administration Manager (GFAM)
- The Group Finance Manager (GFAM) will report to the Chief Executive Officer and would serve as chief advisor on financial matters within the Group.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general management and operational oversight for the financial function of the company.
- He will ensure that financial transactions, policies, and procedure meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives.
- The GFAM would also ensure that functional activities are conducted in accordance with regulations, company policies, professional principles and standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- He/she will have oversight responsibility of the HR Admin function
- In addition, the successful candidate will lead the ERP team to set up relevant systems to produce reports to manage each contract and profit center
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration Management Accounting Finance option).
- Fully qualified professional :eg. ACCA, CA Ghana or related Accounting Finance certification
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a Finance or Accounting role, of which at least three years must have been in Construction
- Engineering Project management sector leading the finance function
- Knowledge of Budgeting, Financial Strategy Planning and Execution.
- Ability to manage cash flow in complex projects and contracts.
- Ability to manage finances of multiple projects/contracts bidding and execution.
- In-depth knowledge of taxation regulations relating to PAYE, engineering contracts etc.
- In-depth knowledge in Group accounting project cost accounting and reporting
- Experience with relevant accounting software.
- Experience with Free Enterprise Financial and Accounting, Management as added advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership achievement profile and extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Adept negotiator, strong communication and networking capabilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CVs to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Closing Date: 23rd March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.