Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Public Services Commission invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to fill the following vacancy as Deputy Secretary (Research, Information, Monitoring & Evaluation Division)
To provide technical and administrative direction for the formulation and implementation of policies relating to research, Information, monitoring and evaluation for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes recommendations for the formulation and implementation of policies on research, information, monitoring and evaluation by the Commission
- Develops mechanism to ensure quality assurance and risk management for research, information management, monitoring and evaluation activities of the Commission
- Oversees the effective and efficient functioning of the Monitoring and Evaluation System of the Commission
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinates research and information management functions of the Commission
- Ensures the collation processing, analysis, storage maintenance and use of up to date database of human resource of public service organizations
- Oversees the documentation and dissemination of research and MAE findings of the Commission
- Ensures the effective and efficient provision of ICT and library services for the Commission
- Ensures the preparation of the annual budget of the
- Division for incorporation into the Commission’s budget
- Prepares and submits annual and other relevant periodic reports to the Commission;
- Ensures the appraisal and evaluation of the performance of tall in the Division
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a master’s degree in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics Statistics, Public Administration or any other related discipline, from an credited tertiary Institution,
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Minimum of ten (10) year relevant post Bachelor’s degree work experience five years of which must be in a senior management position in relevant organization;
- Must demonstrate enough understanding of the tools and concepts used for basic and applied research and
- Must be proficient in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Competencies Good leadership, networking, monitoring and management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills Negotiating lobbying and conflict management skills
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Capacity to inspire and motivate
- Good knowledge of labour, financial procurement, budgeting and auditing laws and regulations
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications: Strong analytical and strategic management skills
- Good interviewing skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.