Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asia, Africa, EU & Americas. In Chennai, we currently have onboard more than 1000 highly motivated employees. Olam Digital has received International Innovation Award 2019 for Best Services and Solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Olam Global Business Services (OGBS) is a captive unit that offers End to End business process and analytics solutions. OGBS currently offers its solutions in 6 Platforms: Finance, Supply Chain, People services, Risk & Market Compliance, Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence. At this moment, OGBS is located in City of Chennai, India and provides its services to over 20 countries. Olam GBS has received Best Shared Services in India Award – 2019, by Shared Services Forum and Asia’s No.1 Shared Services in Process Improvement and Value Creation, 2019 by Shared Services and Outsourcing Network Forum.
- Lead infrastructure and security project activities & the team of 10 -15 engineers
- Plan, manage and schedule the company’s infrastructure and security systems and procedures to improve utilization or propose revision of infrastructure operations.
- Recommend procurement of information systems and enhancements to the infrastructure operations.
- Perform complex tasks on critical infrastructure upgrades, security projects and infrastructure enhancements.
- Provide management of technology initiatives including creating comprehensive plans for achieving infrastructure project objectives.
- Supervise assigned staff and plan work schedules for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Guide and supervise staff assigned to work on the infrastructure and security operations and provide technical assistance
- Work with L&D Manager to Develop training programs for the efficient and economical use of information systems for individual departments and the personnel
- Manage the development of guidelines for security and accuracy of infrastructure systems.
- Develop infrastructure support and project budgets.
- Recommend specifications to be used in bids, contracts and agreements for the infrastructure and security software.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience):
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Security Systems / IT Infrastructure from an accredited college or university
- Hands-on Experience in Technology Management / Information Systems & IT support system & networking monitoring systems.
- 6-8 years increasingly responsible professional experience in supporting/managing complex networked systems in computer technology.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.