Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for Sales Representatives in Accra. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Juices and Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Territory Sales Manager.
The job incumbent will be responsible for representing Voltic GH. Ltd in a professional way towards the market and ensures effective distributor service. To ensure the development and maintenance of strong relationships, standards and identify growth opportunities within a channel/customer in order to sell Voltic products, achieves targets as defined by Voltic GH Ltd.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Sales Standard: Develop calling Schedule, frequency of calls to be determined by the needs of the channel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Achieves Sales Driver targets in calls to the outlet
- Responsible for stock management(FIFO) and maintenance of POSM
- Responsible for creating enhanced consumer and outlet owner relationship
- Prospects for sales & sells to the trade
- Gathers market and competitor information and communicates to the line manager
- Collects and reconciles cash daily
- Accounts daily for sales and stocks
- Complete all reporting as demanded on a timely manner E.g. VAT Invoice ,receipts and filling of the DSR’s
- . Coolers in all outlets are in immaculate condition and appropriate numbers
- Cooler compliance
- Standard planogram being adhered to
- All POSM and souvenirs deployed in trade should be in good condition.
Skills, Experience & Education
- HND Marketing (Minimum)
- Persuasive selling skills
- Driving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sales representative in a FMCG environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.