Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Accra : Engineering Stores Controller - Voltic Ghana LimitedSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Voltic Ghana Limited, being the manufacturer of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, has now expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies has an exciting job offer for Engineering Stores Controller.
The role reports to the Packaging Engineer. The job holder will be responsible for managing local purchase requests in collaboration with the sourcing and category management organization and guarantees efficient contracts implementation and acceptance on site, related to one or several sites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage local purchase requisitions according to defined strategies and frameworks (mainly for indirect categories)
- Execute local, low value purchase requisitions
- Close/change/modify purchase orders related to spot buys
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Act as the single point of contact for the Procurement function at a site or country
- Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Category Managers and users
- Support strategic sourcing initiatives
Skills, Experience & Education
- Min – HND in Purchasing and Supply
- Ideal – Preferably Degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management/graduate with economic/technically oriented degree.
- More than 2-3 years general business experience, broad background across different business functions, preferably in Procurement area (low to mid-level spend) in a middle sized or large organization; basic experience within supplier selection, negotiation and contracting area is necessary. Experience in purchase orders administration only is not fully sufficient.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.