Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SKY iNOTECH LTD is the parent company of iiNOVER, which is a promising global marketplace where demand and supply of all forms of services interact. The platform offers a seamless business world of convenience, reliability and cost effectiveness to service providers and freelancers of all kinds and their clients, thereby increasing profitability and value for money to both parties.
The company currently seeks to recruit a Marketing Officer for immediate employment.
Job Title: MARKETING OFFICER.
A successful marketing officer will be tasked to:
- Plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- Ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare content for publication as marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Handle customer service/relationship issues arising from marketing activities.
Required skills and Experiences
Applicants must hold following qualifications and experiences at the time of applying:
- BSc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related qualification.
- At least two years’ experience as a Marketer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong digital marketing/online marketing and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good traditional media and social media marketing skills.
- Fluent in at least two local languages – Twi plus any other local language. Ga/Ewe/Fante will be an added advantage.
- 27 years or less as at the time of applying for this position, preferably a lady.
- Applicant must have no criminal record.
- Reside in Accra.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Deadline: Wednesday 17th March 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.