Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SKY iNOTECH LTD is the parent company of iiNOVER, which is a promising global marketplace where demand and supply of all forms of services interact. The platform offers a seamless business world of convenience, reliability and cost effectiveness to service providers and freelancers of all kinds and their clients, thereby increasing profitability and value for money to both parties.
The company currently seeks to recruit an IT Officer for immediate employment.
The suitable applicant will be performing the following duties,
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experiences
Applicants must hold any of the following qualifications and experiences at the time of applying:
- BSc or HND in Computer Science, IT, Computing, Systems Engineering or related qualification.
- Excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Excellent knowledge in web tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Two years working experience as an IT Officer.
- 27 years or less as at the time of applying for this position.
- Applicant must live in Accra.
- Applicant must have no criminal record.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Deadline: Wednesday 17th March 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.