Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The audit Senior is responsible for applying technical skills to carry out audit tasks under the supervision of audit managers.
- He/She must be able to display knowledge of audit imperatives, application of IFRS, ISAs and other audit applications.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum second class division)
- Be a qualified member of ICAG or ACCA
- Have a minimum of 3 years practice experience
- Have ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality as role involves dealing with client information
- Have basic knowledge of IFRS, ISAs and other audit applications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software programme
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Strong analytical, technical and research skills
- Be proactive and forward thinking and
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to:
with position being applied for as the subject.
Closing Date: 19th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.