Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Successful candidates will be assisting in carrying out quality audit
- Services to clients, prepare financial reports, ensuring compliance with tax regulations and identifying financial strengths and weaknesses and any other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervision
Qualification Required & Experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Be at least a Level III of ICA or equivalent qualification
- Have at least a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in auditing or accounting
- Team player
- Demonstrate analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software programmes and
- Strong attention to detail skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to:
with position being applied for as the subject.
Closing Date: 19th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.