Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are recruiting young graduates who have passion in scripting or copy writing or fiction, client management, communication, graphic designing, social media, Business development, program targeted at recent university graduates. The program will provide hands-on experience working in various aspects of the communication agency. Successful applicants will benefit from training and capacity building and at the end of the period, high-performing trainees will be offered a permanent position with the organization.
As part of the 1-year development program, the trainees on contract will be required to:
- Work on real business strategy and assignments that add value to the overall organization.
- Work as part of a team that will come up with creative concepts and content to build clients’ brands.
- Work with team mates to develop innovative ideas to nurture brands
- Work with a team to ensure that copy and content are consistent with clients’ brand specifications.
- Liaise with team mates to create exciting and engaging presentations to pitch the agency’s ideas to clients.
- Research opportunities for new digital marketing platforms and adapt to fit client needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- 1-year national service experience .
- Excellent 1st Degree from a reputable University.
- Outstanding academic performance & an aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Must be genuinely interested in advertising and find problem solving exhilarating.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, energetic and strong interpersonal skills.
- A degree in marketing or communication design, Business admin, English & psychology, advertising, CIM, journalism, media, branding, Digital marketing, PR, and other relevant field will be equally useful.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.