Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of this role is to support Farmerline’s Account-Based Marketing Strategy and Sales processes with relevant content and drive digital engagement toward achieving the business objectives and advancing Farmerline’s brand identity. We are looking for an experienced copywriter & editor, data-driven digital marketer to take responsibility and drive inbound marketing, digital and content creation strategies. Our ideal candidate should be able to translate creativity into content that will attract and retain customers using digital platforms ultimately, expanding Farmerline’s digital footprint and brand awareness among targeted audiences.
- Create and manage targeted content (not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, guides, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics) with supervision from Head of Unit for the company's website, social media channels and monitor and report on its effectiveness in line with the ABM strategy
- Maintain a content bank and a calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) using targeted keywords to increase engagement and visibility
- Generate quality leads by converting inbound traffic from social media channels and website through calls-to-action, landing pages, articles and contents
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound & digital marketing campaign ideas
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of content and digital marketing g and leadership experience
- Advanced written communication skills, an ability to copy write and edit in English (and French - will be added advantage) and understands what it takes to grab a reader's attention
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices with hands-on experience using digital marketing platforms and tools (LinkedIn Ads, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Experienced in online leads generation and customer acquisition
- Understanding of the Agricultural sub-sector and Global food systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.