Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for reporting to the accounts payable team lead for processing invoices and verification of invoices while delivering a high level of service that meets or exceeds the Service Level Agreement on behalf of World Vision (WV) SSC- Ghana.
- Responsible for processing supplier invoices) and processing (credit notes).
- According to the laid down processes and procedures.
- Responsible for create invoices pertaining to retentions, COD, Taxes as well as down payments for all countries as we ‘Follow-the-Sun” Strategy.
- Assist internal and external Customers on AP related questions.
- Send invoices for bypass when necessary and on timely basis.
- Support in the execution of internal control procedures.
- Help to clarify all doubts about audit related issues with Accounts Payable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure Invoice log sheets are constantly updated to keep track of balance sheet accounts.
- Ensue clear and adequate communications are sent to customers on invoices that are voided or rejected at the time of booking those invoices.
- Support in providing data to AP analyst for the preparation of weekly report.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 6 months’ work experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in interfacing with business customers in defining procurement service requirements or procurement/accounting information.
- Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience in interfacing with business customers in resolving payment issues.
- Knowledge of WV’s policy and procedure in the area of finance, systems and products.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.