Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs In Accra : Learning Manager, Ghana Somubi Dwumadie Programme - Tropical HealthMonitoring & Evaluation Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tropical Health is seeking an organised and committed individual with technical expertise in the field of health programme monitoring, evaluation and learning, with a focus on leadership of learning systems. The applicant should be able to confidently gain consensus and engage with stakeholders around integrating learning for M&E frameworks and processes. They should have demonstrated experience of managing MEL systems, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis. An understanding of social inclusion, safeguarding and value for money principles for M&E purposes, and a working knowledge of the health and development sector in Ghana are essential.
The Learning Manager should hold a Masters degree in a relevant post graduate qualification in Social Sciences (e.g. international development, public health, monitoring and evaluation) alternatively, demonstrated professional experience in a MEL role with a focus on learning.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about learning and be able to work with diverse large teams to build relationships with counterparts and partners at different levels, across countries, organisations and teams. Facilitation, networking and capacity building skills are key along with effective and strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
The role holder will lead on the effective implementation of the Ghana Somubi Dwumadie Learning Plan. This role will be responsible for ensuring that structures and systems are established to foster, facilitate, capture and act on learning across all areas of the programme in order to help generate evidence and deepen understanding of disability and mental health inclusion in Ghana.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.