Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Scientific Administrative Officer - Ghana Science AssociationAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Scientific Administrative Officer (SAO) at shall report to the Scientific Coordinator (SC).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in day-to-day running of the National Secretariat of the Association
- Assist the SC in implementation of decisions taken by the leadership of the Association
- Responsible for Human Resource Management functions at the secretariat
- Assist in preparing and submission of reports.
- Supervise the management of computerized database of all members of the Association
- Assist the SC in the organisation of conferences, workshops, seminars, public lectures and meetings of the Association.
- Assist in evaluation, classification and editing of Scientific manuscripts submitted for publication in the Journal of the Ghana Science Association (JGSA)
- Assist in collation, editing and publication of proceedings of Conferences/Workshops/ Seminars etc.
- Support the SC in fund raising activities for the Association’s activities.
- Supervise other administrative staff of the secretariat in the
performance of their duties
- Management and maintenance of personnel records
- Management, control and maintenance of office equipment, supplies and services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- BSc in Basic or Applied Science with at least 5 years post Degree qualification experience.
- A second degree will be an added advantage Excellent writing, communication and editing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to function under
demanding situations and deadlines, while demonstrating good judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Good time management and organisational skills Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft suite of products, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience in scientific management preferred.
How To Apply
An application letter, addressed to
The Honorary National President
Ghana Science Association,
P. O. Box LG7,
together with a detailed CV should be submitted strictly via Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 16th March, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.