Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop procurement plans, estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers, review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- In charge of marketing duties by:
- Developing a marketing strategy for the institution in line with its institutional objectives
- Branding of the organization
- Coordinating marketing campaigns of the institution
- Planning and coordinating sponsorship drives
- Organizing publicity activities
- Advertising and interacting with donors and other stakeholders
- Perform duties assigned by the SC
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Marketing awarded by a recognised university with at least two years post qualification experience.
- Be conversant with public procurement regulations
- Good knowledge and understanding of procurement
processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.