Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Provide and execute technical recommendations for all Fintech platforms and deliver the required availability levels of all Fintech Services:
- Fintech Platform
- Open API
- Banking and Third Party Integration
- Web Services Application
- Security Services
- Fintech Strategy
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct Periodic testing of Fintech Services and ensure proper functionality of the different services.
- Provide technical support to 3PPs during integrations
- Provide technical support and recommendations on Open API integrations
- Product and solution delivery as per roadmap
- Understanding of the Group/Fintech technology, business and regulatory context
- Lead in the delivery of special initiatives and projects in the Fintech space
- Constantly engage the MS team and offer technical recommendations for solutions and enhancements
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues and incidents on all Fintech platforms
- Execute specialized reports and task including interest payments
- Implement PPP with all user departments
- Escalate anomalies to Senior Manager in the form of simple reports in order to inform him of any potential unresolved problems.
- Work closely with cross functional team for the design and implementation of any new service.
- Handle & resolve Fintech complaints within the set targets.
- Ensure compliance of Fintech systems access security is compliant with the internal IT policies
- Execute the performance task to ensure availability of the Fintech systems
- Execute daily system checks and initiate actions accordingly
- Support emergency handling on the Fintech Systems.
- Supervise Managed Services activities and rollouts
- Perform IAT for new services
- Conduct pre and post tests after application of changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
- Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications.
- ITIL Practitioner Certified.
- Should have attended and attained some hours of Management and Leadership training/workshops
- COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
- Basic Finance Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience of which 3 years’ must have been in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge on competitive products and market trends
- Product knowledge and sales strategy
- Knowledge in sales and marketing
- Experience in Business Development
- Industry & market knowledge
- Product & Services knowledge
- Sales & Customer Support Process
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities
Must live the MTN Values of
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.