Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Take a lead in executing the due diligence procedures. Understand the engagement scope and assist more junior members in performing the procedures assigned to them. Responsible for writing significant parts of the report deliverable and communicating findings to the client.
Your client responsibilities
- Assist in producing work products that clearly explain key due diligence findings and recommendations to the client, ensuring compliance with EY standards
- Challenge the engagement scope and specific procedures and suggest modifications that will better address the client’s needs and concerns
- Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management
- Assign teams that will exceed the client’s expectations in terms of engagement management activities including billing, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring, managing client expectations, and identifying additional client needs
- Maintain active communication with both partners and clients to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction. Proactively identify, document and communicate any changes to the scope of work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your people responsibilities
- Mentor staff members in their professional development and career planning
- Provide on-the-job performance feedback and periodic performance reviews
- Identify training needs of staff members
- Live our values at all times and encourage team members to do the same
- Review work in accordance with the firm’s policies on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner
- Ensure appropriate use of tools and sources of knowledge.
- Manage risk to the firm by adhering to the risk management policies and procedures and ensuring significant risks are identified
- Perform detailed analysis to evaluate potential deal breakers and/or contract negotiating points
- Apply transaction experience and industry knowledge to identify key issues and value drivers that will be critical to the engagement
- Link key terms and conditions to areas to be focused on during due diligence
- Draft the proposed scope and budget for the financial due diligence engagement with supervision
- Minimum of seven years relevant working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business development and client relationship management
- Experience working in mergers & acquisitions, analysing financial and market data, and taking a deal through the full process to successful completion
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data to create new data analytics and new reports / dashboards as needed
- Ability to analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Prior experience of leading negotiations, divestment or JV transactions, Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Support due diligence process through data management, desktop review, and internal and external project meetings
- Assists with the project management aspect of due diligence through approved project management software
- Communicate and report major engagement issues and risks to senior management.
- People Management Skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related subject
- Fluency in English
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.