Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view or retaining and growing the corporate business. The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships
- Markets full spectrum of corporate products
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure growth and market share
- Conducts presentations to clients
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries
- Build key relationships with industry players
- Responsible for the accreditation of intermediaries on range of products.
- Signing on of partnerships
- A business related degree in Sales/Marketing or similar.
Required Work Experience
- 2 years experience in Corporate Sales in the Insurance industry
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.