Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the activities of the Legal Unit to ensure general compliance of the Bank with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide legal advice on various aspects of law affecting the Bank
- Represent and/or ensure legal representation of the bank when summoned
- Draft and/or review facility and security agreements while ensuring adequate protection of the Bank’s interest
- Manage the resolution of disputes as well as relationships with external solicitors
- Assist with company secretarial duties as and when required.
- The successful candidates should have:
- Been called to the Ghana Bar
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with a minimum of a Second Class Lower.
- Relevant working experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
- Be a team player and possess good communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Command presence, demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment capabilities, integrity, professionalism, resilience and be self-driven
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.