Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Information Risk Management Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) coordinates Information Systems Assurance of the bank: to ensure availability of the bank’s information processing systems and programs and provide assurance of systems reliability and integrity/quality of information assets. S/He periodically leads applications control reviews, IT/IS compliance audits and investigations in the bank
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure computing network
- Coordinate/Perform vulnerability assessments
- Collaborate with management and the IT department to improve the Bank’s information and intrusion/penetration tests on Technology platforms to ensure the effectiveness of existing controls(security).
- Investigate, track and conclude security incidents that have occurred within .
- Provide technical information security expertise the Bank to technical staff to ensure that the requisite level of security is implemented in all technology assets and projects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Enhance the protection and resilience of the Bank’s systems and operations
- Improve the integrity of the bank’s products and services by establishing infrastructure for testing and validation of security of these products and services
- Systems Governance & Controls Framework
- First Degree from an accredited institution Relevant professional certification – CISA, CISM, CISSP
How To Apply
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.