Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, (a member of the GTBank Group, Nigeria with subsidiary banks in Cote D’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia and United Kingdom) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
The Bank is looking to fill this vacancy:
Responsible for the design and management of the organization’s database architecture to ensure secure access and availability in accordance with business needs.
- Manage the organization’s database technologies and associated schemas to allow secure, efficient and effective access to the organization’s structured data.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Review and revise processes and procedures to enhance efficiency of access to users and systems.
- Plan and implement regular system upgrades to enhance service continuity and user experience.
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot and fix problems that
- Support software developers with database operations including the may arise.
- development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and creation of stored procedures.
- Setup and maintain database infrastructure for the company’s Bl needs.
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders (internaland vendors).
- Responsible for health checks, tablespace and log management.
- Backup & Recovery.
- Responsible for providing support in testing and deployment of new components.
- Provide technical support across the database systems.
- Accountable for documentation of all changes across the database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience with Oracle & SQL Server database administration & support
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
How To Apply
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.